EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Cahill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:49:24 -0400
Folks;

Do any of you know where the poster of the following message might find
information about people with disabilities employed in Information
Technology?
She is not a list member, so you can post to the list and I'll forward the

Kathy

Kathy Cahill
MIT Adaptive Technology (ATIC) lab
77 Mass. Ave. 11-103