From:
Michelle Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:09:50 -0500

Can someone please help.  I've been contacted by our local TV (WBTV)station
to do a news story on Celiac Disease.  We have 2 celiacs in our family,
possibly a third.  I need some help in gathering the appropriate
information, such as web sites, research articles and some important points
we want to get across about the food ingredient labels. (the correct info
on our Bill in Congress).
I need this information right away as they want to come to our house to do
this story and watch me prepare dinner, etc.. I am very nervous, but I want
to make sure I give them all the correct information.
Can someone please give me some help?  Thanks.
Michelle Fischer, Charlotte, NC