From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:33:51 EDT

Hi everyone,
    I need some help from you wonderfully smart and helpful folks...I am
trying to locate a product I've bought in the past but don't remember where.
I have tried every GF web site that I know of and have searched all the
catalogs I have.  I thought it was a GLUTINO product but upon closer
inspection of the package it says GLUTANO and I'm not sure this is one and
the same...it is a gf tagliatelle made from maize starch, maize flour, guar
gum & emulsifier. It is a noodle that is about 1/4" wide and is not only
delicious, it holds up, does not become mushy or fall apart. The only place I
find it is on the Glutino web site but that is in the UK and takes a month
for delivery and the only way to place an order that I can figure out is to
call them, which is something I am not able or willing to do.  I know I got
it somewhere besides there because I've never called the UK !  Anyone out
there who is familiar with this product and where it can be purchased here in
the states or even Canada???  Thanks in advance for any help, sorry the
explanation was so long....   Jean in IL