EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:30:56 -0500
just take me back to the page with helpful information to guide me
toward solving my problem if that is the case.  otherly, go to a new
page.  java script won't even be triggered by many browsers hense their
value is nill there anyway.  inform means let me know so I can decide
whether or not I want to look.