RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 02:20:50 -0800
> Hi Kirt,
> In my last message, I wrote inaccurate info about trichinella. It is =
> also found in polar bear and I doubt the cause is garbage there.

polar bear are very often feeding on garbage  even more so than other
species of bears who live in more temperate climate ( garbge in the artic
are very obvious and not degrading quickly ) but i will not say that is the
cause of trichonosis but could have  amplifying effects on the symptoms who
normally  can be mild on a living being in balance with his environement .
Parasites and bacterias "infestations" are the norm in nature, what is an
indication of unbalanced relationship with the rest of living creation is
the carrying away of the symptoms , is  a signal that something need to be
changed and that the symptoms are the manifestation that this change
 reestablishing the balance ) is occuring  and at  the best of its potential
( conditions being what they are ) to resolve it  .

> couldn't find out if it's a problem for them or not.

the focus on studying diseases comme from the preconceived idea  that
diseases are a problem ,they are in fact the solution .
But humans thinks something is flawed in the functionning of nature and
something need to be improved upon .
i believe it is the illusion of human activity  to makes improvement that in
defenitve  makes us more and remote from the natural regulations of living
.( nothing can beat eons of years of proof in the cake )
.following my attempt to makes the french text given by Francois  more clear
( removing computer language )
 it give a classifiaction of the many possibles  kinds of relationships that
can be between a host and its "parasites " making even more clear for<
someone that understand the chain of beings that link together the world of
living organisms , there is no way of telling which organisms are benefecial
predators and which are pests>
<,...> is extracted from the book of masanobu fukuoka "the natural way of
farming , theory and practice of green philosophy

the living organisms have something in common it is  that they are born and
they can died
jean-claude

> From: "Alain Nelva" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> >>     Les relations entre les especes sont en effet tres varies. =
> Pour
> resumer,
> > entre un individu d'une espece A et un individu d'une espece B, il peut
s'etablir des relations, avantageuses (+), neutres (0) ou  desavantageuses
pour l'un ou l'autre, ou les deux  :