CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:11:06 -0800
There is an analysis that 9-11 was the work of relative amateurs rather
than a far flung master organization.  That does seem likely and points to
the helplessness of a modern techno state in the face of determined and
not totally unreasonable, hatred.

COASTAL POST > (415)868 1600 FAX (415) 868 0502