BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which, like Afghanistan, cannot be understood by those who use a fork." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:00:37 -0800
I hope you don't have to go through heavy city traffic to get there and
that when you do there is LOTS OF FREE parking.  Those are my requirements
for any place I am going to visit.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT