AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ann Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:24:14 -0600
Katherine-
Our reference staff will spend as much time as needed with a patron that has
a disability.  We have no set time limit.  We also have our Community
Assistive Technology Center which is geared towards patrons with
disabilities.  The Center is equipped with 3 computers, large monitors,
screen reader, screen magnifier, alternative keyboard, touchscreen and a
variety of software.  Patrons make an appointment and use the equipment or
receive training, if that is what is needed.  Patrons are not limited to a
set number of appointments.  Appointments are usually 1 hour, once a week.

Ann Pearce
CATC
Manhattan Public Library
Manhattan, KS  66502