RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
François Dovat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:52:57 +0100
Subject: Re: Wanted: Burger's "A New Theoretical Model of Viral Phenomena"

Thank you, Jean-Claude, this is great. Not only the above text is there ,
but also a full translation of "La Guerre du Cru" in English. So, everybody
can know what we're talking about. And many thanks also to Mike.
By the way, I made a error in my last mail: Your wife, as you said, ate
instinctively vegan for a year and not 8 months. But it is right she stopped
two months before your son was born.

Francois