RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:50:15 -0500
interesting, yes, but it is claimed that Brian eats only raw food, which is
not true.

"Thomas E. Billings" <[log in to unmask]>@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU> on
12/17/2001 11:25:11 AM

Please respond to Raw Food Diet Support List

Sent by:  Raw Food Diet Support List <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  article pointer: raw foods, Hippocrates, orthorexia

The URL below is for an article titled "The Last Resort." The article
discusses raw food diets, Hippocrates Institute (a well-known
raw foods healing center), and orthorexia nervosa. It's an interesting
read (in my opinion), and note that the publisher is based in
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and the Hippocrates Institute is located
nearby, in West Palm Beach, Florida. So you might consider it to
be "local press" coverage (and, important note: the article does not
claim to be "technical" or "scientific").

http://www.citylinkmagazine.com/coverstory.html

PS The article covers many subjects related to raw diets, and, in
the process, criticizes a few selected aspects of raw diet lore.
If that offends you, then don't read the article.

Also note that I am too busy to discuss this article here. Others
are free to discuss this here, of course - if they wish to do so.

Tom Billings