From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:39:34 +0200
Dear Steven,

I assume that you are referring to the Tools disk, which has the drivers for
your Zip drive. If it is any other disk, then you should be able to access
the Zip drive as before.

If the dog got at your Tools disk, here's the recovery procedure:

1. Lock up your dog in a safe place, so that it won't get at the drive.

2. Place the Zip drive in a safe location, so that the dog can't get at it
later. That may be a bit difficult, because the Zip cable is rather short -
but I can rely on your creativity here.

3. Log into www.iomega.com and download the driver files. Install them.

David Grossman