CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joyce Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:29:14 EST

Thanks to all of you who responded! It is nice to know there are others
out there that understand - and reply so quick! I received a couple of
new web sites and searches that I mush research. These were:
   delphi.com
   mydelphi.com
   glutenFreeda.com

There seems to be 3 worcestershire sauces that are gluten free. I just
figured they weren't since "soy sauce" was listed. But everyone agreed that:
   French's, Heinz, & Lea & Perrins were all GF plus Lea & Perrins:
   Steak Sauce (Sweet'N Spicy, Garlic Peppercorn ), & their BBQ Sauce
   (original & Bold & SPicy) were all GF.

Two folks suggested Hormel's product called Stackers or Cracker Add On's
which sounds like shaped meats like Oscar Meyer's Lunchables and says Gluten
Free right on the package. I have not seen this around here but I haven't
looked since my daughter doesn't like meat......One person mentioned that
there is one Lunchable that was GF called Marshmallow Crispy Square made in
Canada.

There was a suggestion to buy Gluten Free Pantry's (I love that company)
Trail Mix. And that Bette Hagman's granola recipe was good. I'll have to look
and see if I have that one!

We are very excited that we can now add chex mix to our menu and I
immediately went to their site and printed out a few of the recipes! Thanks
for that suggestion!

I hope this helps those that wanted the summary! Thanks again!

Joyce, PA