BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your face match your bag." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:19:14 -0800
My best wishes to "Young Frank."  We are not Jewish but our son's best
friend at school is.  Last July he had his Bar Mitzvah.  John was invited
so I asked if he wanted to go and he did so we went.  It was quite an
experience.  I am used to Christian relegious services which are, at most
45 minutes to an hour.  This service went on for 3 hours.  These boys have
another friend who is ADHD and he went as well, without parents.  It was
all the boys and I could do to keep him from jumping around and swinging
from the chandeliers by the time it was over.  I still glad we went.  Ruth

At 9:30 PM -0500 1/15/02, Ralph Walter wrote:
In a message dated 1/15/2002 3:33:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I volunteer Ralph and myself to come over and pee on your house this
weekend. It's a start.

Twybil

Twy (and Mary),

'Fraid you'll have to wait for this Whiz Kid.  Young Frank's Bar Mitzvah is
Saturday and thousands of relatives we didn't know we had, plus the ones we
know and wish we didn't, are descending upon us.  Debbie might be somewhat
perturbed if I told her I had to go to Montclair to pee.  Especially if she
doesn't get to come along.

But wait!  You could get Archijazz to come over and donate some Herb Pee!

Always ready with helpful suggestions.  Or suggestive help.

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT