David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 06:52:16 +0100
Hello again re the TS570

When I bought my TS570 earlier this year I asked about the additional
filters as I am a 99+ per cent CW operator.

The dealer suggested I try the rig without first as the digital
filtering is so good.

This has proved to be the case.  So the dealer has done himself out of a
few quid!!!

An observation which I have made over the last months in looking at
reports from major dx peditions is that they tend to use either the
FT1000 MP or V or the TS570 if weight is a consideration.

73 de Dave G3YXX

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Dave Hillebrandt
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David