CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:25:32 EST
From:
Joyce Murphy <[log in to unmask]>

My 12 year old daughter is getting so tired of her food. Can't say that I
blame her. As some of you know at this age, she is willing to try some new
things but still doesn't like a whole lot. The problem is she is also dairy
and egg free. Does anyone have a homemade granola recipe or even a chex mix
recipe? I cannot find a worchestire (sp?) sauce that is wheat free. Is there
a web site that may offer me some new recipes? We have to pack school lunches
every day and is it becoming quite monotonous.

Thanks for any help you all may offer!

Joyce
West Chester, PA