BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"\"In the future, we will get our food by radio.\" -- Harvey Wiley Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:09:03 -0400
Upstaters still have a deathly fear of NYC.  They always looks at me in awe
and then act differently to me when I say I used to live there.  The usual
question is "Wasn't it hard for you to move to the sticks?"  Then I explain
I grew up in sticker Besemer (much smaller than Phelps!), where "downtown"
was The Livery Tavern, where I used to wait for the school bus.

- Pam