Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:54:35 -0500
I am in the market for a new primarily low band rig.  I've
been looking at either the Kenwood ts2000 or the Icom 756
pro.  Has anyone on this list done a direct side by side
comparison?  I am particularly interested in receiver noise
floor and transmitted audio quality.  Both rigs are being
discounted right now, and my old ts850 has died, so I'm
about ready to buy.  Any help or opinions are appreciated!
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]