EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheryl Burgstahler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:01:46 -0800
DO-IT has a large collection of short videos on disability-related topics.
They are reasonably priced, too ($20-25 each). They cover topics such as
overview of adaptive technology, accessible Web-page design, creating
accessible computer labs, helping postsecondary faculty more fully include
students with disablities, including students with disabilities in
work-based learning opportunities, etc. We have about twenty titles.

See our Web site at http://www.washington.edu/doit for information and
free and low-cost publications, videotapes and training materials.

Sheryl

Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
Assistant Director-Information Systems, Computing & Communications
Director, DO-IT
University of Washington, Box 354842
Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-0622          FAX (206) 685-4054
http://staff.washington.edu/sherylb