From:
Sharon Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:57:29 -0600

Someone asked about GF Barbeque sauce.  We have a restaurant in Kansas
whose owner (Daniel Hipsher) has CD.  Most of the foods he serves are
gluten-free--including the meats, french fries, chili, and much more.
The staff can give you the information.  He also sells GF barbeque sauce
and ships around the world (see web site below).  I have no connection
with the business--just enjoy going there and eating safely and showing
my appreciation for providing us safe food.  Here is the information:

Daniel's Bar-B-Q
215 West Street (24/40 Hwy)
Tonganoxie, KS
(913) 369-2440