From:
Richard Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:37:19 -0500
Go to WINDOWSUPDATE.MICROSOFT.COM - WIN95 is no longer in the PRODUCT UPDATES -  "manage upgrade/update" section.  There is a separate site where all the patches up to about a month ago is available - but now you have to remember which has been applied and that you are not duplicating.

Win98 and up is still supported - but I would not be surprised to see Win98 to go the same way of Win95 in another year....

Richard A. Freeman - ADP Program

I heard Microsoft has ended support for Win95, and will end support for
Win98. Does this mean no new upgrades and patches will be issued for
these, but existing upgrades and patches will continue to be on
Microsoft's website? In case of reinstall, will I be able to again
download the upgrades and patches I had installed?

Demetri Kolokotronis

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.