From:
Dennis Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:05:35 -0500
You need an 80 wire cable. It still only has 40 pins on the connector, but
each wire has a ground wire paired with it to isolate noise and
interference. One end connector is blue and connects to the motherboard. The
other end connector is black and connects to the master drive and the middle
connector is grey and connects to the slave drive. Make sure you have the
drives jumpered for cable select. Then the drive on the end (black
connector) will be automatically set as master and the drive on the middle
(grey connector) will be set as slave.

Hope this helps.

Dennis Thiel