From:
"Gary R. Tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:06:39 -0800
Windows 98 boots "quicker" than earlier versions.   You might be hitting the
F keys too late.

Try tapping the F8 or F5 key repeatedly after the memory check on the
computer.  Once you see the Windows "splash" screen it's too late, you might
as well reset the computer if you do so immediately and try again.

--gary r. tennesen

Micro
> (6389) board running AMIBIOS.   (Not sure of my use of these terms....
But
> those are the right names.)   Does anyone have any suggestions for getting
> the startup menu to appear?
>
> Kay McCoy
> Automation Manager
> Fayette County Public Libraries