Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 21:45:53 +1000
Apart from others' good advice on this topic, I just give a bit of my $0.02.

Never give up security, no matter who told you (to disable ZA). especially
true if you have a always on connection. Even I have only dial-up
connection, I receive number of hits from the net everyday, sometimes more
than 20 times in short time. ZA did a great job to stop both unwanted
inside-out and outside-in traffic for me.

Jun Qian