BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory.
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:44:18 +1100
Eric

Glad to discover another ristretto aficionado.  What I
love is the reaction I get from almost everybody when
I drink the stuff!  Two or three sips, and I'm
finished. Ready for the next one (yeah, I usually have
to have two per sitting).

> You are so-o-o right. I've been able to find a few
> good beans here in the
> U.S. but never a really good cup of espresso
> And the ristretto "always" gets 'em.

> We've never met but it would be good to have a cup
> and conversation some
> time.

When I finally get across to the States for a
conference, I'll be sure to let you know ... but to be
honest, we probably need to attend a conference in
Italy or Australia in order to be sure of having a
good cup with our conversation!

Cheers

david

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!