From:
Will Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 13:59:39 -0500
Hi Walt and all,

AS a matter of fact I don't buy much from C Crane or from Grove, because I
find pricing both places a bit high unless they are running a sale.  And
as I said earlier, I find a Superradio I paid $39 plus taxes for, plus a
Selectatenna loop does all I need for it to do for a grand total of around
$90.

If anyone wants to spend more that's fine by me.  Indeed some of the much
more expensive loops do a very nice job and if one is looking for the very
best then one will probably be glad to spend a lot more than I.

Will, K4SAY
 On Tue, 1
Jan 2002, Walt Smith wrote:

> You get what you pay for and often, considerably less.  If I'm interested in
> a tuned antenna for serious AM DXing, I'll buy the best I can afford and
> that won't be from C. Crane, regardless of what Will says.  The point that
> started this whole discussion is that the CC Radio is insanely overpriced
etc.