RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 10:39:06 -1000
arjen:

> Surprise, surprise! Kirt is still making an utter fool
> of himself.

Gosh. Pretty strong stuff.

> Do this little short rantings of you
> really have to impress me?

I wasn't trying to impress you. I was trying to do what you asked for: show
where your thinking falls short. Since you haven't responded to any of the
substance, and chose to rant instead, I can assume you either have no ideas
to respond with, or you have a need to rant. Or something else. Who knows?

> There is absolutely nothing
> worth reacting to in all the things you said.

This isn't very surprizing, that you wouldn't respond to the points I have
made. I'm sure you have your reasons. But here you are "responding" anyway.
I have tried to keep to the issues, and still you react angrily. Puzzling.

> A new
> milepost of brilliancy from your side!

Thank you.

> Your utter
> ignorance shows itself for example by saying that
> antlers are totally unnecessary.

Antlers in humans are necessary? Do you even read my replies?

> Take a class in
> biology Kirt or start using that spongy mass in your
> head.

I am starting to think that you aren't being very nice. But I suppose it is
easier to be dismissive than to think thru the ideas. Again, I'm sure you
have your reasons.

> Also still insisting that our contemporary
> canines are functioning as canines shows ignorance

Gosh. Did I do that? When? Where?

> they function as an extra pair of incisors.

Meaning they don't function to scare human competitors, or to kill prey? I
agree. Did I say otherwise?

> You could
> learn some things if you would read my previous posts
> and get rid of your stupid dogmas.

It hasn't taken long at all for you to show your true colors on this list.

Cheers,
Kirt