Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 05:40:19 -0700
Hello, I hope anyone could explain what may be happening:

For the past two weeks, our WinXP PC has been crashing with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL bug. It lists with several problems, the only one I could catch was USBPORT.SYS --Others include the odd numbers/letters files.

It has gotten so out of hand (Crashing when idle, when certain tasks are done) we decided to reformat the drive with the OS and programs. (We have two HDs, other is for my image files.)
We're now running into the same problem again while installing! Page faults or the IRQL...
We uninstalled all our SCSIs, cards, equipment etc except the sound card, video card, and the CD-ROMs, it still crashes.
Does this mean another part of our hardware is faulty? I think it may be the HD or memory...

Any help would be deeply appreciated, thank you.

Tracy and Ralph Williams
http://www.tracy-williams.net

eigoMANGA: English Comics "RAGE YOUR DREAM"

http://www.eigoMANGA.com

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with [log in to unmask] by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag