From:
Brendon Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:37:05 +0200
Hi Gratchie

Any chance you can give more details on this.

Is it a new Drive, as something changed or perhaps has new hardware been
installed recently.

First check though, that all the cables are correctly attached to the drive
(Assuming there is in fact a second drive present). You could also make sure
that the jumpers are set up correctly on the drives and that the BIOS is
reading the drive correctly.

I would suggest though that you supply more details.

Cheers
Brendon

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml