From:
Patty Carson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:43:03 -0500
We have an internet account at the office I work in, which all employees
have access to the internet through.  I believe the access is through the NT
server, when the NT server is down, no one can use the internet.  For some
reason I can no longer access the internet.  I get the message "Page can not
be displayed".  My windows explorer just got updated, and I am wondering if
there has to be a setting in there that tells Explorer who the internet
provider is.  If so, I can't find where this should go.  I did not need to
dial a phone number in the past.  I believe we are all connecting via an IP
address and the NT server.  Excuse my ignorance. My explanation of how
things are set up may be off.   I am a software programmer, and this kind of
stuff is not my area of expertise.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml