C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:03:09 -0500
your are right, kyle, and that is part of what i was saying about some
christian leaders saying that there is a good vs evil theame in the film.
they pointed out that Tolkein was a  christian and that lewis and a few
others would meet with him and discuss how they all were influenced by their
religion as to their works. but, AGAIN i'll have to wait for it at home as i
can not sit that long.