C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:45:34 -0400
Deri, we simply must stop meeting like this. People will talk.

Seriously, though, I got hung up with other commitments and didn't get the
site on line yesterday as planned. I hope to have a prelim site up and
running sometime late Thursday. Once in place, I'll need input with regard
to text and points of interest so that respondants are clear as to what it
is we're after.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier