BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 20:40:48 +0000
Bsa39744 wrote:

> when I was pre school I dug up the
> remains of what was once a back yard well much to the horror and  amazement of
> my poor mother

Michael,

I was about 12 yrs, old and spent an entire summer digging out an old stone well
in the backyard. It was a bit cramped and I used a garden trowel and coffee cans.
My stepfather would stay up above and pull up small buckets of earth as I dug them
out. After I was down about 15 feet he got nervous and I had to fill the whole
thing back up again. Kind of a Gurdjieff thing. I keep forgetting this experience,
I'm glad you reminded me. I was really into digging that year and spent more time
in the well than socializing. I was very intrigued by the arch effect of the
stones. I also liked the black crickets (no relation to the black helicopters).

][<en
--
"Two seconds of honest laughter is an eternity of freedom." Gabriel Orgrease
SOS Gab & Eti, Copyright © Ken Follett 1998, [log in to unmask]