From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 08:49:04 -0400
hi, That is the only problem that I had with the unit is that it would alter
the sound of cw sidetone. For receive it was great and did better job
overall that some I've heard that are internal. infact, I leave it inline
and depending on conditions will use one or the other. For someone with
slightly older rig who doesn't have any DSP it would be perfect and nothing
to adjust. Was amazed how well it would notch out a station tuning up on
frequency with flip of a switch. 73 Dave W4CI