Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Abdul Samad Abdul Razzak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:26:39 +0600
Hello

This is what I suggest you do. Go to www.xosl.org and download the free
program eXtended OS Loader. While your at the site visit the FAQ page and
save a copy of that page on to your hard disk for future reference. In that
FAQ page read the section on

Installing BeOS 5 PE on a dedicated partition

I know you don't want to install Beos (whatever that is ) but read the part
on Win me install and the part on win 2000 install. Win xp, I understand, is
similar to win 2000.

Unzip the downloaded file and read the manuals especially the ones in the
install and user sub dir's.

With this program properly installed and configured you should be able to
dual boot you system from two hdd's.

 Let us know how it works out.

Samad