BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your face match your bag." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:28:00 -0800
Ralph,  You're way behind the times.  Haven't you heard, the hellions from
Bellows Falls Middle School got rid of all those sharks when they were at
Keewaydin last fall.

Let me know when you're going through the area on the way to Keewaydin, I'd
love to meet a real, honest to goodness city slicker in the flesh.  Don't
be afraid of the bears and hoot owls--they're really quite tame.  Ruth

At 10:28 PM -0500 1/16/02, Ralph Walter wrote:
In a message dated 1/16/2002 10:21:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Keewaydin in Vermont has all-summer canoe/hiking trips

Peter,

Stay the hell away from Keewaydin.  What Mary isn't telling you about is
the treacherous giant freshwater sharks there, that make the Mississippi on
a raft look like the Haarlem Meer.  And while you're at it, stay away from
my 12 year-old daughter who will be at Keewaydin--she's worse than the
sharks.

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton