RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:33:46 -0500
Here is a question someone sent me. Can anyone answer?

I was recently talking to some people who spoke of a vegetarian diet where
they only ate food once it had naturally fallen from the tree, vine or plant
due to weight and gravity, i.e. no picking of fruit or vegetables.  They
called these fruits and vegetables "drops."  I've been trying to locate a
moa scientific or proper name for such a lifestyle, or more specifically a
more scientific name for "drops."  I am a fiction writer and plan to use
this information for a story I am working on.  If you can help me answer
this question I would greatly appreciate it.