RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:44:01 -0400
7bit
From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Yeah there is alot out there about the potential dangers of soy and how
the soy was lacto-fermented or fermented this would make it better. As
for loading it up on tofu, I don't know. Short term might be okay but long
term is most likely going to prove degrading to your health. I think
there is something to variety and diet rotation as it concerns most
foods(something the seasons and nature would force us to do) ALso I
would make
sure the stuff is raw. I read somewhere that tofu is not a raw product.
Otherwise i haven't exactly heard about the Zone diet, maybe someone can
explain.

Godbless,
Anwar

Prema Qadir wrote: > > Greetings! > > Have you heard of The ZONE Diet?