From:
Marg Belliveau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:37:09 -0400
Follow all the previous tips, they were great!
However, if you are NOT running WindowsMe, you should be running the defrag
utility from WindowsMe...it is much faster and works fine on all previous
32bit  consumer versions of Windows.  I have used it to replace the original
utility on all my computers.  To download and for instructions on replacing
your present version of defrag.exe, see the site below...
http://pub76.ezboard.com/fthecomputertechniciansfrm18.showMessage?topicID=52
.topic

Marg Belliveau