BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Afghanistan of the preservation movement.
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:32:41 EST
In a message dated 11/27/2001 9:18:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< How'd you know about the go-go boots?  Anyway, Cheezwiz is good as a
 play-doh substitute, if you ask me.  It's right up there with eating tripe
 and pig intestines.

Pam,

The go-go boots were, in my opinion, a resonable inference, knowing you as we
do.  As to Cheezwiz as ersatz Play-Doh, the thousands of  little RaIphs are
too old for that now,  but maybe it'll work as sealant around floor drains.
Which reminds me that somebody recntly told me that Hostess cupcakes and all
those things have incredibly long shelf lives--years-- and that we can all be
assured that our Twinkies and Susie Q's will be as fresh in 10 years as they
are now.

Ralph