RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:52:30 -0800
A question for Wes and other fruitarians:
How are your teeth? I was a natural hygeine vegan
eating primarily fruit for four years and then a vegan
raw foodist for a few months before going paleo, and I
used to have really strong teeth but during the vegan
raw foods phase I suddenly started getting a lot of
cavities (or at least I suddenly started noticing
them, because they were getting really bad). I blamed
this partially on the fruit (which I love and have
always eaten a ton of for most of my life) and
partially on the lack of animal products, but of
course I'm just guessing. What do you think?

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/