RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Josef Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 21:00:31 -0400 (EDT)
>I can see that you are not taking my questions seriously, which
>makes me feel that this is not a serious list.

What we're not taking seriously is your gaseous and sexual fantasies.  It
read like a letter to the Penthouse forum.  Thanks for the best laugh
I've had in awhile.  You could say that your letter was rather raw,
though not too digestible.<G>

>As for keeping a harem, you may not realize this, but I am
>quite religious in my own way and part of what troubles me about this sex
>drive thing is that it tempts me to sin. Sins can be forgiven, but to
>consciously seek out a harem would be to actively embrace sinfulness,
>which would not please the Lord. A large part of my motivation to try a
>raw veggie diet was a hope that I might purify my body so that the Lord
>would once again take up residence there.

Michael, have you tried offering Him/Her the first month rent-free?  Free
cable (I hear that God is partial to the Comedy channel, but the proper
Channel can probably be found in Alt.New.Age; check your local listings)?