RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 96 18:10:47 CST
Thanks for the news.  He was a (not close) friend, and I am sorry to hear he is
gone.  In the context of health and raw foods, I think I should mention that I
also know the lady he's been living with for quite some time, and she told me
that she had convinced him to begin eating some cooked foods, which she had
been serving him (rice being the only specific food I remember).

Wow, Terry (TC Fry) was a real character!  He did a lot to help disseminate the
enthusiasm for raw foods.  We'll miss him.