From:
Adam Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:38:53 -0400
I got a Pentium 3 running win98 its about a year old and has been
nothing but trouble since about 2 weeks ago. The symptoms included
various page faults during Internet usage (AOL) blue screens, the
problem is so bad the computer is not usable in normal mode. The
computer only works in safe mode!

When this first started I brought it back to the computer shop where it
was purchased from. They told me a complete reformat was required,
immediately when I got it home and installed AOL, NAV, and Netscape I
got the same errors! I brought it back to the shop again who claim they
tested it for 3 days with no troubles! I made the person connect to the
AOL in front of me and OF COURSE nothing happened.

Any comments on starting points?

Thanks,

Adam.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: