NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vickie Tyree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:42:00 -0500
I am new to this list because my son has milk allergies and I was trying to
figure out ways to eliminate milk and/or its components from his diet as it
seems to be in everything.  I am also concerned about the amount of hormones
and pesticides that are found in our produce and meat/dairy/eggs today.  I
did a lot of research about it when my mother got breast cancer and found
that there was a link.  I am interested in hearing anything having to do
with these topics or anything having to do with my health for that matter.

What I am not interested in is watching two people bicker back and forth via
e-mail like a bunch of teenagers wasting time/energy on name calling and
personal slams against each other.  I don't know if either of you plan to
follow-up with the last remark, but I ask that at least one of you be the
hero here and walk away so we do not continue to be included on your
personal attacks on each other.

I appreciate the link.  I think the growing trend toward more consumer
demand for organic or no pesticide/hormones is an indicator that the public,
in general, is becoming more aware of issues like this.