NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:49:01 -0500
On 12/16/06, Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Actually that was typed by the person who I originally got the email from
> before sending it to this group.

Well, that was the part I was claiming was paranoid, thinking that Yahoo was
"actively" corrupting links to censor emails.

 the initial reason for my sending the email was to share the information
> about MILK, which is, after all, what this talk list is about.

No, once again, it isn't.    This group is not for sharing "information
about" milk.  It is for sharing practical information about avoiding milk.
It is not for advocating for or against the use of milk in non-allergic
people.  You seem to have a "milk is evil" agenda which you expect anyone on
a "No-milk' list to share.  However, it is not necessarily shared.  Many
people here believe that milk is healthy for people who do not have
allergies or intolerances to its components.  Debating that topic is not
what the list is about, which is what the list-owner said the last time you
tried to spout your anti-milk agenda.

If you had just posted the link without the surrounding hysterics, I would
have either said nothing or thanked you for passing on an interesting video.
I have already passed the video on to others whom I feel would be
interested.  It is your hysterics, both the "milk is going to give you
cancer" bit and the "yahoo is actively censoring" bit that are off-topic for
the list and quite off-putting.

--Robyn