NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J Balbirnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:10:22 -0400
Wow we have an olive garden and a chevy's right near us.  They can actually have the hard taco's?? How about the pizza at Olive Garden does a manager supervise the cooking process? We usually order pasta dry in most restaurants and ask for olive oil on the side when it arrives.  There are a few local places that do not use cheese on their grills.  They put the cheese on the bun and run it through a bun toaster, we simply ask that they don't toast the bun.  We have found a lot of places do this as it's easier to clean the grills without having cheese residue on them.
Beth