NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:54:46 -0500
 >...recommended TwinLabs Tri Boron Plus as a supplement for people
 > with a milk allergy...

What is the supplement supposed to do for us dairy allergic?

And regarding the email Dairy vs Lactose Allergy I started out with what
seemed to be lactose intolerance because it could easily be controlled
with Dairy Ease.  But within about 5 years they no longer worked and
each "challenge" became more and more difficult.  Sinus headaches.  I am
not totally incapacitated but it does take 3 days for the headache to go
away.  Benadryl helps but does not eliminate the pain.  Those days I go
to work, come home and sleep.

I have never been to an allergist but firmly believe that I am dairy
protein allergic.  I must read labels very carefully because even a
small amount of dairy with cause a headache.

There are other non dairy triggers which I also avoid.  If anyone is
interested in private contact I will be happy to discuss with you.

Kathy
aka smiley

In God We Trust