NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"E.J. Mumaw" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:20:51 EST
>>I have started providing wipes.

We do this too.  We have wipes in James med bag since washing the area is the
first step in treating a contact reaction.  When possible, running water is
used, but like you say on field trips anything to get it off his skin quickly
is needed without having to find something.

The above sentence isn't looking right to me, but I can't figure out how to
fix it.  I had my own anaphylactic reaction this afternoon so I'm a bit out
of it tonight.

E.J.