BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"The mouth is the most dangerous part of the person." --NYC Cab Driver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:53:50 -0800
Well folks, she is back and all in one piece.  I gather that her stay was
quite uneventful.  I was interested that she said lots of people were
riding the train into the city on Sunday. I was also surprised that it took
6 hours to go from Brattleboro to NYC, it only takes 4 to drive down.  But
then what do you do when you get there?  Do you guys drive?  I have known a
few people who lived there and they were young and they didn't even have
licenses or know how to drive.  Is that usual?

 I DO wish I had gone.  She said the big dog show was also going on and
lots of the dogs and their people stayed at the same hotel she did.  I love
to watch the dog shows on TV when I can find them.
Ruth

At 10:42 AM -0500 2/10/02, Ralph Walter wrote:
In a message dated 2/10/2002 6:50:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

.  She is sure she will be alright in the city, I hope so as I don't relish
the thought of going down to rescue her if she has a problem.

Ruth,

We have cops and firefighters for that sort of thing, should MIL find it
necessary.  But won't you be embarrassed when she comes back having had a
fabulous time at the Tinkertoy Palace (the Javitz Center was built with a
gigantic space frame) and you've just sat around at home?

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT