From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:23:54 +0000
Hello Simon and all

I have the Quadra but really as a V.I. person a lot of the features are
lost unless you can see the LCD display which shows antenna performance
peak power, mean power and lots more.
It is a beast to handle in view of its weight, especially if you have it
in the wooden case - generally the power supply and amplifier are
separated.

73 de G3YXX

I think you wrote  below <[log in to unmask]>,
Terry Robinson <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood